I am a software developer using mostly Java and SQL, T-SQL, PL/pgSQL at which I am expert.
Also, for 2 years I used to work professionally with C# but that was more than a decade ago and I haven't practiced it since.
I have M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Computer science (Ph.D. is in Bioinformatics in particular). I studied in a mathematical high school, and I had done a lot of competitive math (more than 25 years ago).
I like math and pure computer science a lot.
I am open to freelance work which is somewhat related to algorithms, mathematics, statistics, data science, etc.
Bulgarian, English (perfect); Russian, German (good)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 5 at 17:52
- Stack Overflow 34.7k 34.7k 1111 gold badges6363 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 403 403 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- German Language 319 319 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 217 217 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 MongoDB - admin user not authorized
- 110 kafka get partition count for a topic
- 64 What does "inherently thread-safe" mean?
- 58 Custom view ... overrides onTouchEvent but not performClick
- 46 Why does i = i + i give me 0?
- 35 Sending UTF-8 string using HttpURLConnection
- 35 Importing jar file into IntelliJ Idea?
- View more network posts →