I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
3,561 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 at 16:08
- Mathematics 225.3k 225.3k 2424 gold badges212212 silver badges495495 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.6k 8.6k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.7k 5.7k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 227 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 174 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 139 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 130 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 120 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 114 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 111 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- View more network posts →