I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
3,274 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 15:31
Top Network Posts
- 217 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 166 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 127 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 126 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 109 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 106 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 106 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- View more network posts →