I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree. The rule is enforced by bullies.
Top Network Posts
- 211Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 163What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 126Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 120Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 106Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 104nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 101lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- View more network posts →