Engineer by day, (wannabe) mathematician by night.
Learning the fundamentals, this includes:
Number theory, Ireland and Rosen
Lie algebras, Humphreys
In the long term I hope to learn about elliptic curves and modular forms.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '12 at 2:39
Top network posts
- 23 What are some common proof strategies in mathematics?
- 17 If matrices $A$ and $B$ commute, $A$ with distinct eigenvalues, then $B$ is a polynomial in $A$
- 16 Introductory texts on manifolds
- 16 Characterization of the trace function
- 14 Showing two ring homomorphisms that agree on the integers must agree on the rationals
- 11 Books, Video lectures, other resources to Teach Yourself Analysis
- 8 Game theory textbooks/lectures/etc
- View more network posts →