- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 553 553 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 552 552 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 356 356 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Do temp variables slow down my program?
- 51 There exists a power of 2 such that the last five digits are all 3's or 6's. Find the last 5 digits of this number
- 31 Why do undergraduate admissions in the U.S take into account nonacademic criteria?
- 21 What about LISP, if anything, makes it easier to implement macro systems?
- 20 In fields that alphabetize authors, which author to contact
- 18 Un-denaturing industrial alcohol
- 15 Which public key cryptosystems are not based on number theory?
- View more network posts →
-10 Why two math sites? Apr 5 '15