- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 543 543 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 355 355 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 341 341 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Do temp variables slow down my program?
- 51 There exists a power of 2 such that the last five digits are all 3's or 6's. Find the last 5 digits of this number
- 30 Why do undergraduate admissions in the U.S take into account nonacademic criteria?
- 21 What about LISP, if anything, makes it easier to implement macro systems?
- 20 In fields that alphabetize authors, which author to contact
- 18 Un-denaturing industrial alcohol
- 15 Which public key cryptosystems are not based on number theory?
- View more network posts →
-10 Why two math sites? Apr 5 '15