- Logster : https://github.com/discourse/logster
- rack-mini-profiler : https://github.com/MiniProfiler/rack-mini-profiler
- message_bus : https://github.com/SamSaffron/message_bus
- memory_profiler: https://github.com/SamSaffron/memory_profiler
- flamegraph : https://github.com/SamSaffron/flamegraph
All original source snippets I post on Stack Overflow are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
- Stack Overflow 113.3k 113.3k 6969 gold badges299299 silver badges490490 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 103.1k 103.1k 3232 gold badges329329 silver badges497497 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 613 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 593 Sleep Command in T-SQL?
- 393 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 381 Renaming the current file in Vim
- 367 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 349 Rails has_many with alias name
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
7 Why can't I run data queries on the Math Site? Jan 12 '11
5 What kind of questions should be asked as CW? Feb 24 '11
4 How did I lose rep? Feb 28 '11
1 Problem with flag weight audit Feb 7 '12