- Logster : https://github.com/discourse/logster
- rack-mini-profiler : https://github.com/MiniProfiler/rack-mini-profiler
- message_bus : https://github.com/SamSaffron/message_bus
- memory_profiler: https://github.com/SamSaffron/memory_profiler
- flamegraph : https://github.com/SamSaffron/flamegraph
All original source snippets I post on Stack Overflow are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
- Stack Overflow 93.3k 93.3k 6969 gold badges293293 silver badges487487 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 91.9k 91.9k 3232 gold badges327327 silver badges493493 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 609 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 587 Sleep Command in T-SQL?
- 391 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 379 Renaming the current file in Vim
- 364 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 344 Rails has_many with alias name
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
7 Why can't I run data queries on the Math Site? Jan 12 '11
5 What kind of questions should be asked as CW? Feb 24 '11
4 How did I lose rep? Feb 28 '11
1 Problem with flag weight audit Feb 7 '12