I recently received bursts of down votes and deletes of answers written in the past four years (2014 -2017). Discussions on math.meta regarding wny my answers were deleted is also deleted on May 13, 2018.
The following answers were deleted:
In Whitehead & Russell's PM, does every Series contain a P1 (immedeately precedes)? (an integral part of an exchange was deleted.)
The following questions & answers were removed without a trace:
- In Whitehead & Russell's PM, if P is an infinite well-ordered series, can P have a last term? 04Apr18
Please think again before you decide to study "official" mathematics. There is a good chance you will waste your prime time on a huge pile of intellectual rubbish.
In the department of philosophy and mathematics new branches sprout as prolifically as lianas in the rain forest and there is a pullulation of techniques, terms and symbols producing a heterogeneous crop full of chaff that conceals a few kernels of wisdom.
--Hilton, Alice Mary. Logic, Computing Machines, and Automation. Cleveland and New York: Meridian Books, 1964
- Philosophy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 848 848 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 What does “l. s. d.” stand for?
- 57 What is the difference (if any) between "not true" and "false"?
- 22 Did the ancients or other pre-industrial civilisations engage in unsustainable practices?
- 21 What's the difference between 江 and 河?
- 17 How can a set contain itself?
- 16 What is the name of the tactic that politicians use to bury people with torrent of words?
- 10 Exactly who popularized the modern definition of domain and codomain of functions?
- View more network posts →