I recently received bursts of down votes and deletes of answers written in the past four years (2014 -2017). Discussions on math.meta regarding wny my answers were deleted is also deleted on May 13, 2018.
The following answers were deleted:
In Whitehead & Russell's PM, does every Series contain a P1 (immedeately precedes)? (an integral part of an exchange was deleted.)
The following questions & answers were removed without a trace:
- In Whitehead & Russell's PM, if P is an infinite well-ordered series, can P have a last term? 04Apr18
Please think again before you decide to study "official" mathematics. There is a good chance you will waste your prime time on a huge pile of intellectual rubbish.
In the department of philosophy and mathematics new branches sprout as prolifically as lianas in the rain forest and there is a pullulation of techniques, terms and symbols producing a heterogeneous crop full of chaff that conceals a few kernels of wisdom.
--Hilton, Alice Mary. Logic, Computing Machines, and Automation. Cleveland and New York: Meridian Books, 1964
Top network posts
- 68 What does “l. s. d.” stand for?
- 57 What is the difference (if any) between "not true" and "false"?
- 18 Did the ancients or other pre-industrial civilisations engage in unsustainable practices?
- 17 What's the difference between 江 and 河?
- 16 What is the name of the tactic that politicians use to bury people with torrent of words?
- 10 How can a set contain itself?
- 10 Exactly who popularized the modern definition of domain and codomain of functions?
- View more network posts →