Top Network Posts
- 15 Why is one proof for Cauchy-Schwarz inequality easy, but directly it is hard?
- 12 Why isn't every element of the spectrum an eigenvalue? (Where is the error in my proof?)
- 12 When modelling a real world event by assuming it has probability p, what are we saying/assuming about how that event behaves?
- 11 the zeros of $\sin(z)$, where $z$ is a complex number
- 11 Why is the collection of all algebraic extensions of F not a set?
- 10 mathematical proof vs. first-order logic deductions
- 9 Could a version of probability theory be made rigorous with only calculus?
- View more network posts →