Top network posts
- 19 the zeros of $\sin(z)$, where $z$ is a complex number
- 15 Why is one proof for Cauchy-Schwarz inequality easy, but directly it is hard?
- 14 When modelling a real world event by assuming it has probability p, what are we saying/assuming about how that event behaves?
- 13 Why isn't every element of the spectrum an eigenvalue? (Where is the error in my proof?)
- 12 Markov chains: is "aperiodic + irreducible" equivalent to "regular"?
- 12 mathematical proof vs. first-order logic deductions
- 12 Is this a way to construct mathematics?(logic vs. set theory)
- View more network posts →