I have a Bachelor's in Computer Science, but in my current employment I only have access to Microsoft Office and VBA... so I try to make the most of it. If there is a way I can extend the functionality of VBA by implementing data structures, algorithms, design patterns, or even more directly by Win32 apis, I'll take the plunge!
Member for 7 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '18 at 19:46
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 358 358 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 163 163 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 149 149 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14