Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
31 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '18 at 4:06
- Stack Overflow 110.8k 110.8k 138138 gold badges503503 silver badges837837 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 12.6k 12.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 3k 3k 1111 gold badges5353 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 759 How to reference a method in javadoc?
- 543 Java: convert List<String> to a String
- 345 JSON: why are forward slashes escaped?
- 230 Java: splitting a comma-separated string but ignoring commas in quotes
- 222 Comparing two java.util.Dates to see if they are in the same day
- 220 Difference between an API and SDK
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 How to view LaTeX source of equations? Aug 14 '10
4 Design Ideas for Mathematics Site Oct 30 '10
3 chalkboardy stuff cute but a little distracting Jul 20 '10
1 TeX math markup is sorely needed Jul 20 '10