Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
31 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 5:25
- Stack Overflow 159.1k 159.1k 144144 gold badges521521 silver badges860860 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 13.3k 13.3k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 6k 6k 1111 gold badges5353 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 827 How to reference a method in javadoc?
- 580 Java: convert List<String> to a String
- 361 JSON: why are forward slashes escaped?
- 242 Java: splitting a comma-separated string but ignoring commas in quotes
- 242 Comparing two java.util.Dates to see if they are in the same day
- 221 Difference between an API and SDK
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 How to view LaTeX source of equations? Aug 14 '10
4 Design Ideas for Mathematics Site Oct 30 '10
3 chalkboardy stuff cute but a little distracting Jul 20 '10
1 TeX math markup is sorely needed Jul 20 '10