Brian M. Scott
Professor emeritus at Cleveland State University. I’m a set-theoretic and general topologist with an interest in combinatorics. I’m also interested in linguistics, especially historical linguistics.
Cleveland Heights, OH
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3,121 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
Top network posts
- 733 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 380 Find five positive integers whose reciprocals sum to $1$
- 195 Are half of all numbers odd?
- 171 If $x$, $y$, $x+y$, and $x-y$ are prime numbers, what is their sum?
- 123 Any open subset of $\Bbb R$ is a at most countable union of disjoint open intervals. [Collecting Proofs]
- 112 How to respond to "solve this equation" in a basic algebra class
- 105 Intuition on group homomorphisms
- View more network posts →