Brian M. Scott
Professor emeritus at Cleveland State University. I’m a set-theoretic and general topologist with an interest in combinatorics. I’m also interested in linguistics, especially historical linguistics.
Cleveland Heights, OH
Member for 9 years, 8 months
3,322 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 22:06
Top network posts
- 833 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 399 Find five positive integers whose reciprocals sum to $1$
- 205 Are half of all numbers odd?
- 183 If $x$, $y$, $x+y$, and $x-y$ are prime numbers, what is their sum?
- 150 Any open subset of $\Bbb R$ is a countable union of disjoint open intervals
- 119 Intuition on group homomorphisms
- 113 How to respond to "solve this equation" in a basic algebra class
- View more network posts →