Member for 11 years, 2 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 48 How do Lagrange multipliers work to find the lowest value of a function subject to a constraint?
- 35 Most harmful heuristic?
- 24 How do Lagrange multipliers work to find the lowest value of a function subject to a constraint?
- 16 Proving commutativity of convolution $(f \ast g)(x) = (g \ast f)(x)$
- 15 matplotlib: varying color of line to capture natural time parameterization in data
- 14 What are some good ways to get children excited about math?
- 13 Fourier Analysis textbook recommendation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.