Top network posts
- 54 Is Pythagoras the only relation to hold between $\cos$ and $\sin$?
- 22 Is quotient of a ring by a power of a maximal ideal local?
- 19 Does Nakayama Lemma imply Cayley-Hamilton Theorem?
- 18 Integral domain with a finitely generated non-zero injective module is a field
- 18 Quotient of polynomials, PID but not Euclidean domain?
- 17 Let $n$ be an integer greater than $1$. In a ring in which $x^n = x$ for all $x$, show that $ab=0$ implies $ba = 0$.
- 17 Is $R$ a PID if every submodule of a free $R$-module is free?
- View more network posts →