Top network posts
- 30 Classification - Usage of factor levels
- 23 Why does finding small effects in large studies indicate publication bias?
- 18 How is empirical Bayes valid?
- 13 Is it possible to decompose fitted residuals into bias and variance, after fitting a linear model?
- 13 Why do we say Bayesian statistics is suited for probability of one-time events?
- 10 A term for "number of columns" of a matrix
- 9 Why is the posterior distribution the same as likelihood function when uniform prior distribution is used in Bayesian Analysis?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 13 '17