Teaching assistant at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
Opinionated version of "How to ask a good question?" for new users: https://math.meta.stackexchange.com/a/34067/122131
Top network posts
- 147 Prove that the sum of pythagorean triples is always even
- 42 How much do we really care about Riemann integration compared to Lebesgue integration?
- 30 Can we use symmetry rules in improper integrals?
- 30 Does notation ever become "easier"?
- 16 Why are Desmos and W/A not plotting the graph correctly for a rational function?
- 15 Find the number of ways to express 1050 as sum of consecutive integers
- 15 The idea behind the sum of powers of 2
- View more network posts →