New Orleans, LA, United States
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1st year Ph.D. student in Mathematics at Tulane University. I'm interested broadly in the interactions between logic, category theory, and type theory.
- Mathematics 3k 3k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 661 661 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 603 603 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 325 325 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Why does a flat universe imply an infinite universe?
- 25 Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
- 20 How does lifting (in a functional programming context) relate to category theory?
- 17 Can you create functions that return functions of a dependent arity in a dependently typed language?
- 17 Are regular haskell algebraic data types equivalent to context free grammars? What about GADTS?
- 14 Is there a reasonable scientific backing for Carl Jung's type theories?
- 12 "Generalized arrows" and proc notation?
- View more network posts →