1st year Ph.D. student in Mathematics at Tulane University. I'm interested broadly in the interactions between logic, category theory, and type theory.
New Orleans, LA, United States
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 2 '17 at 19:51
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 663 663 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 533 533 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 325 325 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why does a flat universe imply an infinite universe?
- 25 Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
- 20 How does lifting (in a functional programming context) relate to category theory?
- 17 Can you create functions that return functions of a dependent arity in a dependently typed language?
- 17 Are regular haskell algebraic data types equivalent to context free grammars? What about GADTS?
- 13 Is there a reasonable scientific backing for Carl Jung's type theories?
- 12 "Generalized arrows" and proc notation?
- View more network posts →