All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Useful C++ quotation:
"You allocate objects on the heap. Well, formally, the "free store", but nobody calls it that" –- Pete Becker
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 4 months
54 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '17 at 18:18
Top network posts
- 455 biggest integer that can be stored in a double
- 389 Checkout one file from Subversion
- 318 What are POD types in C++?
- 276 What is memory fragmentation?
- 243 Why do I have to access template base class members through the this pointer?
- 232 Why should hash functions use a prime number modulus?
- 219 What is uintptr_t data type
- View more network posts →