I am an assistant professor in the computer science department in University of Toronto. Interested in discrepancy theory (and computational aspects of it), convex geometry, approximation algorithms, differential privacy, streaming and parallel algorithms.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 0:32
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.6k 16.6k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 937 937 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 607 607 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 345 345 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 47 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 42 Applications of representation theory of the symmetric group
- 34 Lipton's most influential results
- 32 Hard-looking algorithmic problems made easy by theorems
- 31 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- 29 Hierarchy for BPP vs derandomization
- View more network posts →