Significant experience in math, physics, computer science, statistics, Mathematica, C/C++/VB programming, DBMA (mostly MySQL), network design/implementation/security. I read a lot too.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 5:12
- Mathematics 57.1k 57.1k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Why would a country make a declaration of war instead of just invading?
- 108 Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments
- 107 Why is it called "antilog" or "anti-logarithm" rather than exponentiation?
- 71 Why would breathing pure oxygen be a bad idea?
- 70 Why would a NES game use an undocumented 1-byte or 2-byte NOP in production?
- 69 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 59 How to deal with IT help desk that does not acknowledge requests for help?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.