- Mathematics 24.7k 24.7k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Computer Science 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 201 201 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 205 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 68 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 52 A conjectural trigonometric identity
- 50 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 43 Expressing the Riemann Zeta function in terms of GCD and LCM
- 42 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- 41 $\forall n\in\mathbb N:n^x\in\mathbb Q$ implies $x\in\mathbb Z$ - elementary proof?
- View more network posts →