I am Wojowu, also known on the Internet as LittlePeng9. I'm currently a BSc student in pure maths, starting MSc next year. I am mostly interested in number theory and its many variants, especially arithmetic geometry.
My blog (currently on indefinite hiatus)
- Mathematics 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Computer Science 178 178 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 146 146 88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 136 136 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 203 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 64 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 49 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 49 A conjectural trigonometric identity
- 41 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- 40 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 38 Are the nontrivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function countable?
- View more network posts →