- Cross Validated 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Economics 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 139 139 1010 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 123 123 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why do we use the Greek letter μ (Mu) to denote population mean or expected value in probability and statistics
- 26 Propensity score matching - What is the problem?
- 19 Why do wages not equalize across space?
- 17 Literature review on non-linear regression
- 16 Formulating quantile regression as Linear Programming problem?
- 14 OLS as approximation for non-linear function
- 12 Why is the intercept changing in a logistic regression when all predictors are standardized?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14