- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Computer Science 619 619 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Economics 411 411 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 397 397 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 383 383 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 How/when is calculus used in Computer Science?
- 48 Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- 40 What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- 26 please solve a 2013 th derivative question?
- 25 How to prove those "curious identities"?
- 24 Intuitive proof of multivariable changing of variables formula (jacobian) without using mapping and/or measure theory?
- 18 Main differences between analytic number theory and algebraic number theory
- View more network posts →