- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 695 695 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 590 590 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 567 567 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 520 520 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 What is the difference between a "statistical experiment" and a "statistical model"?
- 15 Where is the wild use of the Dirac delta function in physics justfied?
- 12 Matlab: link to variable, not variable value
- 12 General relativity: Why don't these two differentials commute?
- 9 How can the Feynman rules be read off the Lagrangian?
- 8 General relativity: For massless particles, is the momentum and velocity 4-vectors equal?
- 7 Is a dense set always infinite?
- View more network posts →