I am a software engineer. I study math as a hobby.
I ask a lot of stupid questions about logic, set theory, model theory and other similar subjects.
Here are a few random things that I like:
Right now (2021), I am studying model theory on my own. I am reading the books
- Model Theory: An Introduction by David Marker
- A Shorter Model Theory by Wilfrid Hodges
Menlo Park, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How to install Python 3.6?
- 37 How is the argument "I love all logic, but I don’t love deductive reasoning. Therefore, the moon is made of green cheese." valid?
- 17 What are some interesting features that are common cross-linguistically but don't exist in English?
- 16 Why does `find . -type f` take longer than `find .`?
- 13 What is the point of model theory?
- 13 Lisp unit tests for macros conventions and best practices
- 13 Golang check if string is valid path
- View more network posts →