I study math as a hobby.
I like making up new notations and proofs that spell things out in detail.
I also like examples.
Right now (2021), I am studying model theory on my own. I am reading the books
- Model Theory: An Introduction by David Marker
- A Shorter Model Theory by Wilfrid Hodges
Menlo Park, CA, United States
Member for 6 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How is the argument "I love all logic, but I don’t love deductive reasoning. Therefore, the moon is made of green cheese." valid?
- 37 How to install Python 3.6?
- 17 What are some interesting features that are common cross-linguistically but don't exist in English?
- 16 Why does `find . -type f` take longer than `find .`?
- 13 Lisp unit tests for macros conventions and best practices
- 13 for loop doesn't modify `my` variable but does modify `our` variable
- 13 OCaml ctypes idiomatic way to deal with out parameters
- View more network posts →