I am a software engineer. I study math as a hobby.
Here are a few random things that I like:
Right now (2021), I am studying model theory on my own. I am reading the books
- Model Theory: An Introduction by David Marker
- A Shorter Model Theory by Wilfrid Hodges
Menlo Park, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How is the argument "I love all logic, but I don’t love deductive reasoning. Therefore, the moon is made of green cheese." valid?
- 37 How to install Python 3.6?
- 17 What are some interesting features that are common cross-linguistically but don't exist in English?
- 16 Why does `find . -type f` take longer than `find .`?
- 13 Paste visual block selection on its own lines
- 13 Lisp unit tests for macros conventions and best practices
- 13 Golang check if string is valid path
- View more network posts →