I am a software engineer. I study math as a hobby.
Here are a few random things that I like:
Right now (2021), I am studying model theory on my own. I am reading the books
- Model Theory: An Introduction by David Marker
- A Shorter Model Theory by Wilfrid Hodges
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 1.3k 1.3k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How is the argument "I love all logic, but I don’t love deductive reasoning. Therefore, the moon is made of green cheese." valid?
- 37 How to install Python 3.6?
- 17 What are some interesting features that are common cross-linguistically but don't exist in English?
- 16 Why does `find . -type f` take longer than `find .`?
- 14 Paste visual block selection on its own lines
- 13 How to write 1 tuple as sets?
- 13 What is the point of model theory?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.