- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 929 929 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 742 742 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 44 bronze badges
- Philosophy 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What motivated Cantor to invent set theory?
- 16 Exactness of sequences of modules is a local property
- 16 Source for Hilbert's famous quote "Mathematics in Göttingen? There really is none anymore"
- 11 Is there a smooth surjective map from a connected manifold onto a manifold with higher dimension?
- 10 What does $\mathbf G_m$ really mean?
- 10 Trivialisation of vector bundles on Stein spaces
- 8 Why this map is a covering map?
- View more network posts →