- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 874 874 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 692 692 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 44 bronze badges
- Philosophy 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 What motivated Cantor to invent set theory?
- 15 Exactness of sequences of modules is a local property
- 13 Source for Hilbert's famous quote "Mathematics in Göttingen? There really is none anymore"
- 10 Trivialisation of vector bundles on Stein spaces
- 8 What does $\mathbf G_m$ really mean?
- 8 Is Lemma D4.5.3 in the Elephant correct? (“In a topos, weakly projective implies internally projective.”)
- 8 Classification of singularities of plane curves of fixed degree (reference request)
- View more network posts →