I try not to answer a question if my answer will only be a duplicate of another, or there's a potentially good answer (in which case I would comment to suggest modification, or modify it myself). After all, we don't need many answers; we need a single, excellent one.
Some of the source code of the answers (typically ones with lists) is manually wrapped at the width of the editor, so that the source reads good when their font is monospaced, as I set in my browser. I believe that Markdown is designed to look good when read as plain text.
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 459 459 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 304 304 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 227 227 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 175 175 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Measure elapsed time in Swift
- 40 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 21 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 17 How to Install Package in Xcode via Swift Package Manager
- 14 Remote command in ssh config file
- 10 Set Rspec default GET request format to JSON
- 10 Get Apple clang version and corresponding upstream LLVM version
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 20 '16