I have a graduate degree and a PhD in Physics. Currently I'm working as postdoctoral researcher in Aalto University, Finland, on a number of projects in the field of computational condensed matter.
My interests here in Stackoverflow relate to some of the less specific tools I use as part of my work: Fortran, Python, Latex, Gnuplot, different Bash utilities, etc., as well as some general Linux stuff.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '18 at 8:37
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 667 667 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 209 209 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Engineering 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 How to deal with a colleague who won't accept they're wrong
- 52 When refereeing a paper, stating I am not an author of suggested literature
- 45 sed: insert a string after every N lines
- 41 How to get people to reply to emails and what to make of a no response?
- 40 How should I fill the "First name" and "Last name" in an application if I have two given names and two last names?
- 37 I believe a publisher is infringing copyright when reproducing a figure I created. What can I do?
- 31 What to do when a referee wants to criticize someone else through me
- View more network posts →