Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 1:54
- Stack Overflow 36.1k 36.1k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 111 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 108 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 84 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 71 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 66 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- 57 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 29 '15