BSc in mathematics and MSc in computational science from Uppsala university. Author of a popular science book (in Swedish) called "Verklighetens Kvadratrötter".
Top network posts
- 49 Why do we require radians in calculus?
- 38 Why do we still do symbolic math?
- 34 Is Wolfram Alpha linear independence wrong or am I missing something?
- 32 Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- 29 How does one cut onions in a mathematically efficient way?
- 28 What is an Empty set?
- 21 Simple proof of irrationality of e
- View more network posts →