Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
49 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 17:05
- Mathematics 17k 17k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 22 bronze badges
- Academia 217 217 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 In categorical terms, why is there no canonical isomorphism from a finite dimensional vector space to its dual?
- 45 Original works of great mathematician Évariste Galois
- 38 Is There a Natural Way to Extend Repeated Exponentiation Beyond Integers?
- 37 Why is the cartesian product so categorically robust?
- 31 Tricky contour integral resulting from the integration of $\sin ax / (x^2+b^2)$ over the positive halfline
- 31 Submodule of free module over a p.i.d. is free even when the module is not finitely generated?
- 28 A function that is $L^p$ for all $p$ but is not $L^\infty$?
- View more network posts →