Member for 10 years, 3 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 18.7k 18.7k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 22 bronze badges
- Academia 217 217 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 In categorical terms, why is there no canonical isomorphism from a finite dimensional vector space to its dual?
- 53 Original works of great mathematician Évariste Galois
- 40 Submodule of free module over a p.i.d. is free even when the module is not finitely generated?
- 39 Is There a Natural Way to Extend Repeated Exponentiation Beyond Integers?
- 39 Why is the cartesian product so categorically robust?
- 31 Tricky contour integral resulting from the integration of $\sin ax / (x^2+b^2)$ over the positive halfline
- 31 A function that is $L^p$ for all $p$ but is not $L^\infty$?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.