Dave L. Renfro
Primary Mathematical Interests:
Study and use of negligible sets, especially involving porosity notions and fractal dimension notions.
Application and refinements of the Baire category method for proving existence.
Classical point set theory and real function theory.
History of nowhere differentiable continuous functions and history of the topics above.
My email address has the form "first-name period last-name at YAHOO period COM".
Iowa City, IA, USA
Member for 7 years, 9 months
39 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 at 18:12
Top Network Posts
- 188 Has anyone, based on great performance, ever been awarded a higher degree than the one they enrolled for?
- 186 How discontinuous can a derivative be?
- 56 Integers $n$ such that $i(i+1)(i+2) \cdots (i+n)$ is real or pure imaginary
- 41 How to show this formula to get a square root of a number in "just few seconds" is true?
- 38 How many times do you have to use L'Hôpital's rule?
- 34 Visualizing the factorial
- 34 High-level linear algebra book
- View more network posts →