Working at Thales Austria in the railway domain. Focus is RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) and LCC (Life Cycle Costs). You might visit my page at LinkedIn.
Motto: I need, love, enjoy - tai chi, math & running (this order :-))
Member for 5 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 18:04
Top network posts
- 50 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 41 $-4\zeta(2)-2\zeta(3)+4\zeta(2)\zeta(3)+2\zeta(5)=S$
- 40 Non-associative operations
- 36 Mathematical explanation for the Repertoire Method
- 35 A nice but somewhat challenging binomial identity
- 28 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 28 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- View more network posts →