Working at Thales Austria in the railway domain. Focus is RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) and LCC (Life Cycle Costs). You might visit my page at LinkedIn.
Motto: I need, love, enjoy - tai chi, math & running (this order :-))
Member for 6 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 22:18
Top network posts
- 52 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 47 Mathematical explanation for the Repertoire Method
- 45 Non-associative operations
- 43 $-4\zeta(2)-2\zeta(3)+4\zeta(2)\zeta(3)+2\zeta(5)=S$
- 36 A nice but somewhat challenging binomial identity
- 31 'Obvious' theorems that are actually false
- 30 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- View more network posts →