"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein
"What he said ^" - Steeven
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 14:48
Top Network Posts
- 91 How does tilting a bike make it turn sharper?
- 83 How does 'Tear Here' work?
- 74 Line break (like <br>) using only css
- 61 Why and how does negative velocity exist?
- 61 What does Enthalpy mean?
- 50 Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- 48 Is it mathematically wrong to use units instead of words/parameters/names in equations?
- View more network posts →