- 1 > 64,716,000 ?
- flawed democracy?
- It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War...
Member for 5 years, 11 months
86 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '17 at 19:50
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Politics 5.6k 5.6k 1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 337 337 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 207 207 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 In the US, is there any crime for which the punishment is slavery?
- 36 Why is Islamic State (IS) referred to as "so-called"?
- 24 Can Iran sue US for the coup or its results?
- 19 What limitations to freedom of speech are there in the US and Canada?
- 19 Is President Erdogan of Turkey staging a coup attempt?
- 18 Who supplies Saudi Arabia with weapons?
- 18 \leadsto from right to left
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
4 Loading MathJax from Google Cloud Storage Mar 29 '14
3 what makes inactive questions active Mar 3 '16
2 Only one additional @user can be notified… Feb 26 '17
1 Being aware of changes in some question or answer Jan 15 '15
0 Editor's name is inactive Feb 26 '16