Hi! I am a student in Chemistry Physics, Applied Mathematics and Neuroscience.
I have received a lot of help from the stackexchange community over the past years. At the moment, I am still learning and gaining knowledge. I hope that some day I will be able help others in the community like how I have received helps.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '18 at 22:38
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 689 689 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 403 403 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History 319 319 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 378 Aliases in Windows command prompt
- 38 How to include graphics with spaces in their path?
- 25 Running Cython in Windows x64 - fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'basetsd.h': No such file or directory
- 13 Why didn't Hitler invade Middle East for resources first before invading Soviet Union?
- 8 Is there a way to get the name of the local function that is being run in Matlab?
- 8 Dynamically define commands
- 7 How can I solve a problem using the Chinese remainder theorem and how does mod operator is understood correctly?
- View more network posts →