Hi! I am a student in Chemistry Physics, Applied Mathematics and Neuroscience.
I have received a lot of help from the stackexchange community over the past years. At the moment, I am still learning and gaining knowledge. I hope that some day I will be able help others in the community like how I have received helps.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '20 at 18:14
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 779 779 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 748 748 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 589 589 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History 427 427 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 505 Aliases in Windows command prompt
- 45 How to include graphics with spaces in their path?
- 43 If the gravitational force were inversely proportional to distance (rather than distance squared), will celestial bodies fall into each other?
- 37 Running Cython in Windows x64 - fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'basetsd.h': No such file or directory
- 14 Why didn't Hitler invade Middle East for resources first before invading Soviet Union?
- 13 How to include an entire column starting at a particular row in a formula in Excel?
- 9 Trace of tensor product vs Tensor contraction
- View more network posts →