Hi! I am a student in Chemistry Physics, Applied Mathematics and Neuroscience.
I have received a lot of help from the stackexchange community over the past years. At the moment, I am still learning and gaining knowledge. I hope that some day I will be able help others in the community like how I have received helps.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 2:16
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 729 729 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 443 443 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History 427 427 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 284 284 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 454 Aliases in Windows command prompt
- 41 How to include graphics with spaces in their path?
- 31 Running Cython in Windows x64 - fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'basetsd.h': No such file or directory
- 14 Why didn't Hitler invade Middle East for resources first before invading Soviet Union?
- 9 Trace of tensor product vs Tensor contraction
- 8 Dynamically define commands
- 8 Is there a way to get the name of the local function that is being run in Matlab?
- View more network posts →