Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Saint Paul, MN, USA
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 '17 at 22:36
- MathOverflow 464 464 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 341 341 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 291 291 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Economics 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 170 170 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Difference between S&P 500 index and S&P 500 Total Return index?
- 17 Ring with three binary operations
- 12 Trichotomies in mathematics
- 11 Constructing Riemann maps using Brownian motion?
- 9 Integrate and NIntegrate disagreeing over branch cut of Sqrt?
- 8 Approximating with translated Gaussians and low-frequency trig functions
- 7 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.