Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
120 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '19 at 3:09
- Mathematics 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 823 823 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 355 355 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 En C++, ¿es obligatorio incluir el return 0; dentro de la función main?
- 11 Is there an elementary way to prove that the algebraic integers are a Bézout domain?
- 11 GCD domain is LCM domain
- 11 Console snake game in C#
- 11 Is a product of ideals the same as intersection of ideals?
- 11 Progress Bar in C++
- 10 Exponential diophantine equation involving a prime number
- View more network posts →