- Mathematics 769 769 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 561 561 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Biology 530 530 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 421 421 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 283 283 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 Why do I need a ground when simulating a circuit? I thought voltage was relative between two nodes!
- 15 Applications for set theory, ordinal theory, infinite combinatorics and general topology in computer science?
- 11 Why are potassium channels slower than sodium channels?
- 10 How to differentiate attentiveness, arousal and memory via gamma oscillations
- 9 Can anyone explain what is the intuition behind the following definition of $p \Vdash^* \phi $?
- 7 how to collapse $\omega_2$ to a smaller cardinal
- 7 How can I deduce the power of a capacitor from its datasheet?
- View more network posts →