PhD Candidate at UI Chicago.
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '18 at 17:13
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 596 596 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 284 284 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Proofs without words
- 30 Gaussian proof for the sum of squares?
- 22 Prove that a UFD is a PID if and only if every nonzero prime ideal is maximal
- 21 Designing a Kernel for a support vector machine (XOR)
- 20 Why is solving non-linear recurrence relations "hopeless"?
- 20 If an abstract machine can simulate itself, does that make it Turing complete?
- 18 Finitely presented infinite group with no element of infinite order?
- View more network posts →