I'm actually a mathematician by profession, despite the many Sappho questions I asked and the language stuff I do on my blogs (michelegorini.blogspot.com and michelegorinidecipher.blogspot.com) and my Youtube channel Mick Gorro :).
Member for 7 years, 2 months
129 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '20 at 13:23
- Mathematics 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Latin Language 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 274 JPG vs. JPEG image formats
- 35 What is \mathchoice?
- 23 How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- 16 Meaning and etymology of ūrīnor and ūrīna: "to dive" comes from "pee"?
- 16 Finding integral of a function
- 16 What is written in this satellite photograph? (Characters identified: 忠于毛主席)
- 14 About l. 3 of the second stanza of Sappho's Ὠδὴ εἰς Ἀνακτωρίαν (Ode to Anactoria)
- View more network posts →