- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 840 840 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 627 627 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 450 450 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 368 368 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 26 Why haven't prey evolved the ability to always outrun their predators?
- 14 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- 14 How can solids undergo combustion if it only occurs in the gas phase?
- 14 Why don't all humans have absolute pitch?
- 12 Can diamond undergo a self sustaining combustion reaction all the way to carbon dioxide?
- 10 What is a natural number?
- View more network posts →