Normativist, idealist, grammar nazi, atheist, theomachist and scientophile. Among other things piano tuner, composer, typesetter, visual effects editor, mathematician, econometrician, programmer and an impoverished nobleman in emigration. Born in 1992 in Moscow, emigrated in 2014 to Paris, passed away in 2086 in Luxemburg.
Top network posts
- 56 Build a sandpile
- 33 Obtain \badness or glue adjustment for each line
- 12 Matrix trace for any matrix through... Bresenham’s line rasterisation
- 11 Marcel Proust and Markov decipher security service’s T9 texts
- 11 Sheffle tho vawols ureund!
- 7 Showcase of Languages
- 7 Output the alphabet, the ALPHABET, or just a character
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '16