- Mathematics 58.2k 58.2k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3k 3k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 Calculating the length of the paper on a toilet paper roll
- 85 Why is a geometric progression called so?
- 62 Exam with $12$ yes/no questions (half yes, half no) and $8$ correct needed to pass, is it better to answer randomly or answer exactly 6 times yes?
- 62 Why is right to spell "eating" not "eatting"?
- 61 Is there a common saying in English that means "It's just business, I don't feel any shame"
- 56 What would you call someone who sneaks into and stays in places where they have to be signed up, e.g. classes/country clubs
- 46 What is the exact difficulty in defining a point in Euclidean geometry?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
44 MathJax basic tutorial and quick reference Aug 27 '15
31 MathJax basic tutorial and quick reference Jul 26 '15
7 Physical interpretation question Nov 13 '15
4 There are only 40 calculus problems Jun 1 '15
0 Formatting Sandbox Dec 25 '14
0 Editing someone else's question to add context Aug 10 '15