I'm Shardul Chiplunkar, from Pune, India. I am currently a high-school student in California and I am deeply interested in mathematics and computer science, especially in computation theory, information theory, and artificial general intelligence. Apart from that, my hobbies include Hindustani classical music (and a growing interest in Western classical music), Olympiad math and linguistics, and philosophy/metaethics.
Fremont, CA, United States
Member for 5 years
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '18 at 22:27
Top network posts
- 22 How do we know the ratio between circumference and diameter is the same for all circles?
- 13 Arrange Relatively Prime Numbers in a Circle
- 13 Exploring Mathematica as a High School Student
- 7 Number of Relatively Prime Factors
- 6 Prove that if $n$ is a product of two consecutive integers, its units digits must be $0,2, $or $6$
- 6 Prove $2^p + 3^p$ cannot be a perfect power
- 6 Digits of $\pi$ using Integer Arithmetic
- View more network posts →