Never fight fire with fire. Always fight fire with water. It’s more effective.
Be a member of the Self-preservation Society. Do whatever it takes to stay alive, even if it kills you.
Like attracts like (with the exception of electric charges and magnetic poles).
- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Music Fans 387 387 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sports 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Italian Language 343 343 22 gold badges33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why does Rudin say "the rational number system is inadequate as a field"?
- 12 Why is field hockey played with water on the field?
- 10 What is the difference between 对不起, 请问, 不好意思, and 抱歉 to express "excuse me" or "sorry"?
- 9 Proving $\left|\sqrt2-(a/b)\right|\geq1/(3b^2)$
- 9 Is the commutator subgroup of a commutator subgroup itself?
- 8 1978 disco song with lyrics "Keep on, keep on, keep on dancing"
- 8 Madhava and $\pi$
- View more network posts →