(Officially John M. Lee.) Math professor at University of Washington, Seattle; author of Introduction to Topological Manifolds, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds, Introduction to Riemannian Manifolds, and Axiomatic Geometry.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
31 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 at 0:12
Top network posts
- 173 Lee, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds Solutions
- 77 What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- 68 Demonstrating that rigour is important
- 68 Properly discontinuous action: equivalent definitions
- 51 In a metric space X, if A is connected, is its interior connected?
- 47 Why is there no natural metric on manifolds?
- 37 Reading list of differential geometry **papers**
- View more network posts →