(Officially John M. Lee.) Math professor at University of Washington, Seattle; author of Introduction to Topological Manifolds, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds, Introduction to Riemannian Manifolds, and Axiomatic Geometry.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
24 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 at 17:28
Top network posts
- 155 Lee, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds Solutions
- 76 What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- 67 Demonstrating that rigour is important
- 55 Properly discontinuous action: equivalent definitions
- 45 In a metric space X, if A is connected, is its interior connected?
- 42 Why is there no natural metric on manifolds?
- 36 Reading list of differential geometry **papers**
- View more network posts →