(Officially John M. Lee.) Math professor at University of Washington, Seattle; author of Introduction to Topological Manifolds, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds, Riemannian Manifolds: An Introduction to Curvature, and Axiomatic Geometry.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
19 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 at 16:58
Top Network Posts
- 144 Lee, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds Solutions
- 74 What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- 67 Demonstrating that rigour is important
- 47 Properly discontinuous action: equivalent definitions
- 43 In a metric space X, if A is connected, is its interior connected?
- 38 Why is there no natural metric on manifolds?
- 34 Reading list of differential geometry **papers**
- View more network posts →