(Officially John M. Lee.) Math professor at University of Washington, Seattle; author of Introduction to Topological Manifolds, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds, Riemannian Manifolds: An Introduction to Curvature, and Axiomatic Geometry.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 at 15:24
Top Network Posts
- 140 Lee, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds Solutions
- 74 What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- 65 Demonstrating that rigour is important
- 43 In a metric space X, if A is connected, is its interior connected?
- 42 Properly discontinuous action: equivalent definitions
- 35 Why is there no natural metric on manifolds?
- 34 Reading list of differential geometry **papers**
- View more network posts →