(Officially John M. Lee.) Math professor at University of Washington, Seattle; author of Introduction to Topological Manifolds, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds, Introduction to Riemannian Manifolds, and Axiomatic Geometry.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 14:12
Top network posts
- 168 Lee, Introduction to Smooth Manifolds Solutions
- 77 What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- 67 Demonstrating that rigour is important
- 62 Properly discontinuous action: equivalent definitions
- 50 In a metric space X, if A is connected, is its interior connected?
- 46 Why is there no natural metric on manifolds?
- 37 Reading list of differential geometry **papers**
- View more network posts →