Mathematics without physics is blind, physics without mathematics is lame.
- Physics♦ 96.2k 96.2k 2626 gold badges194194 silver badges511511 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 859 859 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 405 405 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 359 359 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 236 Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 133 If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 131 Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 119 Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 92 When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 77 Why exactly do sometimes universal covers, and sometimes central extensions feature in the application of a symmetry group to quantum physics?
- 72 Why exactly do sometimes universal covers, and sometimes central extensions feature in the application of a symmetry group to quantum physics?
- View more network posts →