Top network posts
- 44 Shortest distance around a pyramid
- 24 How to prove that $x^2+y^2+z^2=14^n$ holds for distinct integers $x,y,z$ for every natural $n$?
- 22 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 16 Is every norm increasing?
- 15 How to prove that $x^2 +1 \geq 2x$?
- 11 Intuitively, why are the two limit definitions of $e^x$ equivalent?
- 10 find the value of $p(-\pi)$ and $p(0)$?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Approving suggested edits with formatting issues Sep 19 '17
2 Examples of poor review audits Dec 27 '17
2 Answers to obvious duplicates Sep 22 '17