I like to contemplate existence, consciousness and mathematics. This is true happiness.
Top network posts
- 56 What are examples of books which teach the practice of mathematics?
- 41 Is there a sufficiently reachable plausibility argument that $\pi$ is irrational?
- 35 How can a "proper" function have a vertical slope?
- 20 Intuitively, why are the curves of exponential, log, and parabolic functions all smooth, even though the gradient is being changed at every point?
- 12 Is there a proof that performing an operation on both sides of an equation preserves equality?
- 11 What does "surface area of a sphere" actually mean (in terms of elementary school mathematics)?
- 8 Does a false statement always have a counterexample?
- View more network posts →