argonaut: A person who is engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding quest.
Great Cacapon, WV
Member for 9 years, 5 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '18 at 5:31
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 599 599 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 81 Why are loops slow in R?
- 77 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 58 Use tryCatch skip to next value of loop upon error?
- 50 What is a lambda (function)?
- 47 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 38 Can I download CTAN packages from the command-line? (Ubuntu)
- View more network posts →
3 Why Reputation? Jan 23 '14
-9 move to delete, not just close, a question Jul 1 '11