argonaut: A person who is engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding quest.
Great Cacapon, WV
Member for 10 years, 10 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 '18 at 5:31
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4k 4k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 709 709 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 90 Why are loops slow in R?
- 79 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 76 Use tryCatch skip to next value of loop upon error?
- 55 What is a lambda (function)?
- 54 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 43 Can I download CTAN packages from the command-line? (Ubuntu)
- View more network posts →